X125T-MX Engines -- TaG Karting
2-Stroke Kart Racing Engines, TaG
WORD Racing is pleased to be an Authorized dealer of the new X125T Engines & Parts. If you're in search of the best quality TaG engine on the market, or if you're looking for a smooth TaG engine, with a powerful wide powerband, this is the engine to have.
The X125T engine line is a reconfigured KF engine
built for the North American racer.
This next-gen TaG engine allows for more power, less vibration, internal water pump, built-in hour meter, beautiful one-piece pipe and a 15500 rev limiter with 30hp! It is now available in a junior, with restriction at the manifold, or a senior configuration. The ever-popular Tillotson HL334A/HL334AB (23mm) carburetor is used for Senior while the Tillotson 27mm is used for Heavy/Masters (and the Tryton 27mm allowed regionally). See homologation pdf below for more technical information.
*Approved by TaG USA, and IKF, as well as:
- SoCal Major League Karting Sprint
- Region 6 Pacific Northwest Gold Cup Series and local club series
- NorCal Karters and NCK (sprint and road)
- The F-Series - GearUp Challenge
- Texas Sprint Series
- O2S Championship Series
- All TaG sanctioned series, and many local series
X125T-MX - Complete TaG Engine Package
Click to view larger images in pop-up window
X125T-MX-23 125cc Junior/Senior TaG Engine Package -- $3195.00
X125T-MX-27 125cc Masters/Heavy TaG Engine Package -- $3295.00
*Introductory special - Free Shipping in the U.S.A. (for a limited time)
*No sales tax
Accessories Included with Engine Package
- Adjustable radiator cover
- Radiator mounting brackets
- Airbox (with boot and clamp)
- Wiring Harness
- Battery Box (with fixing hardware)
Tuning & Setup Information
- Fuel Mixture: 16:1, or 6% (8 ounces per gallon)
- Carb settings for Tillotson HL334AB: L 1-3/4 ~ H 1*
- Carb settings for Tillotson X125T 27mm: L 1-3/4 ~ H 1
- Carb settings for Tryton HB27: L 1-1/4 ~ H 1-1/4
- Engine Mounting: An engine plate may be required if your motor mount does not have a cut out
- Case Oil: Case does NOT come with oil, PLEASE check prior to running. Requires 50cc or 50ML. We recommend PM Xeramic KF Kart Gear Oil. The manufacturer advises changing the oil every 5 hours of operation.
- Rev Limiter: 15,500
- Spark Plug: BR10EG
- Target EGT: 1050-1100 (Fahrenheit) *100 degrees less with Junior restrictor
- Recommended Water Temp range: 120-130 (Fahrenheit).
Distilled water recommended. No coolant allowed for racing, so be sure to drain it or keep it in a warm place during the winter months. Water wetter and similar products are allowed, but no more than a cap full or two are needed, to add in with the water.
* The importer recommends Low 2 TO and High 1 TO for initial break-in with the Tillotson carb, before leaning the low to 1-3/4 (range of 1-3/4 to 2).
- Disclaimer - Motorsports are potentially dangerous, please read the disclaimer, and wear proper safety gear.
- Payment of Freight Charges for International Shipments - Enter name (or sales order #) in the box below, click the Buy Now button, and enter the amount quoted (contact us for quote).
Note, this will be a separate transaction, it will not add to cart.
Customer is responsible for any Customs charges or taxes their country may charge.