Z-Optics Installation Instructions
Installation Instructions (text version)
- Center the fog free film in eye port area of helmet. Mark position with a non-permanent marker.
- Remove shield from helmet.
- Make sure shield is clean and free of any dirt and debris.
- With a spray bottle, mix a ratio of 150 to 1 water and soap (baby shampoo good source). Lightly spray the area where the film is to be placed inside the shield.
- Remove "adhesive" protection film. Be careful to keep clean and not touch the adhesive side once protect film is removed.
- Lay the film from center of film outward. Once positioned, spray the inside of film with spray bottle. Use a smoothee squeegee and move from center outward to remove all air and water between film and shield film. Once this is complete, allow 2 hours to dry in position.
- Once the adhesive side has been completely applied to shield and dried, remove "antifog" protection film inner side.
- The shield is now ready to be installed on helmet.
Return to Zamp Helmets page